Parliamentary and Financial Secretary to the Board of Admiralty
From The Dreadnought Project
Revision as of 20:33, 9 June 2013 by Simon Harley (→Parliamentary and Financial Secretaries to the Board of Admiralty)
Parliamentary and Financial Secretaries to the Board of Admiralty
Dates of appointment given:
- The Right Honourable Arthur B. Forwood, M.P., 6 August, 1886.
- The Right Honourable Sir Ughtred James Kay-Shuttleworth, Bart., M.P., 24 August, 1892.
- The Honourable William G. Ellison-Macartney, M.P., 4 July, 1895.
- The Honourable Hugh O. Arnold-Forster, M.P., 20 December, 1900.
- The Honourable Ernest G. Pretyman, M.P., 13 October, 1903.
- The Right Honourable Edmund Robertson, K.C., M.P., 21 December, 1905.
- The Right Honourable Thomas J. Macnamara, L.L.D., M.P., 16 April, 1908.